A 12 Week Open Label, Parallel Group, Comparative, Multicentric Phase III Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Metered Dose Buccal Insulin Spray versus Rapid Insulin s.c. on subjects with type II Diabetes who are inadequately controlled i.e. HbA1C 6.5 to 8.5 while on Oral Anti- Diabetic Agents - BUCLAR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jul 2013 Results published in Generex Biotechnology Corporation Media Release.
- 12 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India CTRI2012-09-003033).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History