A Phase IIIB, Multi-Center, Open Label Study For Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated With Everolimus (RAD001) in Combination With Exemestane.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 4EVER
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results of an analysis on bone turnover markers presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.