A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised, 4-Week Safety and Tolerability Study of TRx0237 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Pre-Existing Stable Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor and/or Memantine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TRx 0237 (Primary) ; Donepezil; Galantamine; Memantine; Rivastigmine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors TauRx Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record: 12454).
- 10 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.