Acute Management of Pain From the Emergency Department: A National, Emergency Department-Based Prospective Post-Intervention Registry of Non-Opioid and Opioid Management of Acute Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary) ; Opioid analgesics
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Fracture; Gouty arthritis; Pain; Renal colic
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPED
- 11 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2012 New trial record