A phase II/III, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial to evaluate safety and efficacy of tiotropium inhalation solution (2.5 microgram and 5 microgram) administered once daily in the afternoon via Respimat Inhaler for 12 weeks in patients 1 to 5 years old with persistent asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NinoTinA-asthma
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled data analysis of 10 phase III studies (NinoTinA-asthma, CanoTinA-asthma,VivaTinA-asthma, RubaTinA-asthma,PensieTinA-asthma,GraziaTinA-asthma,MezzoTinA-asthma,PrimoTinA-asthma) assessing safety and tolerability presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, safety data of this trial were presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2016.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.