A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial to assess clinical efficacy of NNC0114-0006 in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-interleukin-21 monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.