A multi-centre, randomised, parallel group, placebo-controlled double-blind trial to evaluate the safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of belimumab, a human monoclonal anti-BLyS antibody, plus standard therapy in paediatric patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLUTO
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 70.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2028 to 31 Jan 2028.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Feb 2018 to 15 Jan 2018.