A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab (STELARA) and CNTO 1959 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Concomitant Methotrexate Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2017 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 13 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants With American College of Rheumatology 20 (ACR 20) Response at Week 28) has not been met, according to EULAR abstract.