An open-label, randomized, two-period cross-over study of repeated subcutaneous injections of methotrexate 50mg/ml solution either by a pre-filled syringe (reference) or by a disposable pre-filled pen (test) to assess patient?s preference and self-injection experience and to compare the local tolerability in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 31 Jan 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01793259).