TAILoR - (TelmisArtan and InsuLin Resistance in HIV): A dose-ranging phase II randomised open-labelled trial of telmisartan as a strategy for the reduction of insulin resistance in HIV-positive individuals on combination antiretroviral therapy (cART)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telmisartan (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAILoR
- 10 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2016 to 30 Jul 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 12 Aug 2015 Accrual to date is 101% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.