Randomized Phase II Study of BEZ235 or Everolimus in Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MACS1938
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued based on an interim analysis as BEZ235 did not demonstrate a progression free survival advantage to everolimus treatment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov