Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 Vaccine (GSK-580299) in Healthy Female Children 4-6 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Measles; Mumps; Pertussis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 150 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.