Clofarabine Followed by Lenalidomide for Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing preliminary outcomes presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.