A Single-Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Odanacatib in Adolescents and Young Adults Treated With Glucocorticoids
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Odanacatib (Primary)
- Indications Corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record .