A Phase IIa Efficacy and Safety Study of PGL5001 Versus Placebo Administered for up to 5 Months With Concomitant Administration of Depot Medroxyprogesterone Acetate for the Treatment of Peritoneal and/or Ovarian Endometriosis With an Inflammatory Component.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bentamapimod (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JADE
- Sponsors PregLem
- 02 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-001219-22).
- 04 Jul 2012 New trial record