A Multinational, Randomized, Open-Label Phase III Study of Custirsen (TV-1011/OGX-011) In Combination With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel As A Second-Line Treatment In Patients With Advanced or Metastatic (Stage IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Custirsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENSPIRIT
- Sponsors OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Feb 2017 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc. media release, the company has discontinued the development of custirsen.
- 23 Feb 2017 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc. media release, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Italy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History