A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rifalazil (25 Milligram) Compared With Azithromycin (1 Gram) for the Treatment of Uncomplicated Genital Chlamydia Trachomatis Infection in Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rifalazil (Primary) ; Azithromycin
- Indications Chlamydial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ActivBiotics
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2012 New trial record
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.