A Phase I/II Study of IMMU-132 (hRS7-SN38 Antibody Drug Conjugate) in Patients With Epithelial Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 10 Jul 2017 Results published in the Immunomedics media release.
- 05 Jul 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Sacituzumab Govitecan in metastatic small-cell lung cancer patients (n=53), published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 26 May 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Sacituzumab Govitecan in heavily-pretreated metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer patients (n=54) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History