A Phase I/II Study of IMMU-132 (hRS7-SN38 Antibody Drug Conjugate) in Patients With Epithelial Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 06 Dec 2017 Results in mTNBC patients (n=110) presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, according to an Immunomedics media release.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, BLA submission planned in the first quarter of 2018 to the FDA for accelerated approval as third-line treatment for mTNBC.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, abstract related to data from this trial were posted online and will be presented at the 2017 SABCS.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History