A Phase III Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multi Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface, Antigen, Inactivated, Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture (Optaflu), Formulation 2012/2013, when Administered to adult and elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Optaflu
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.