A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Four Concentrations of Depigoid® Phleum in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis and/or Rhinoconjunctivitis with or without Intermittent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LETI Pharma GmbH
- 18 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.