A 12-month, open label, randomised, effectiveness study to evaluate fluticasone furoate (FF, GW685698)/vilanterol (VI, GW642444) Inhalation Powder delivered once daily via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler compared with usual maintenance therapy in subjects with Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media relaes, results presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a GlaxoSmithKline Media Release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media relaes, Ashley Woodcock from University of Manchester is the lead investigator.