A 12-month, open label, randomised, effectiveness study to evaluate fluticasone furoate (FF, GW685698)/vilanterol (VI, GW642444) Inhalation Powder delivered once daily via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler compared with usual maintenance therapy in subjects with Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SLS
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a GlaxoSmithKline Media Release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media relaes, Ashley Woodcock from University of Manchester is the lead investigator.
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (The percentage of subjects who have an ACT total score of 20 at Week 24 (6th month) assessment.) has been met as per the results published in the Lancet