Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of the Trivalent Influenza Subunit Vaccine Influvac for the Northern Hemisphere Season 2012/2013. An Open-Label, Baseline- Controlled Study in Two Age Groups: Adult Subjects ≥ 18 and ≤ 60 Years and Elderly Subjects ≥ 61 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 03 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Additional location [Germany] and lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.