A Phase 3/4, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 52-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006) in Adult Subjects of Black Race With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACE; SLE EMBRACE
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Mar 2019 to 14 Feb 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Aug 2018 to 2 Aug 2018.
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 816 to 501.