A Randomized, Single-Blind, Two-Period Crossover Study in Healthy Volunteers to Establish the Bioequivalence of BG00012 Supplied by Two Different Manufacturers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Biogen
- 30 May 2013 Actual end date changed from Oct 2012 to Sep 2012, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.