A Phase III Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of BKM120 With Fulvestrant, in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-positive HER2-negative AI Treated, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Progressed on or After mTOR Inhibitor Based Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELLE-3
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Oct 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium (end date: 8 Sep 2017).
- 05 Oct 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Austria (end date: 2017-09-08), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Sep 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History