A 12-month, Randomized, Rater- and Dose-blinded Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Fingolimod 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily With Glatiramer Acetate 20 mg Administered Subcutaneously Once Daily in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Mar 2022 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Mar 2022 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.