A Phase I, Single-center, Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Study to Compare the White (Current Phase II) and Blue (Planned Phase III) Capsule Formulations of AZD6244 Hyd-Sulfate in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Mar 2017 Results of pooled analysis of ten phase I studies including this study published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of pooled analysis of PK data from this and other 9 trials ( NCT01974349, NCT02056392, NCT02322749, NCT02238782, NCT02063204, NCT02063230, NCT02093728, NCT02046850, NCT01960374) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.