A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label Dose Escalation Study of LDK378, Administered Orally in Japanese Patients With Tumors Characterized by Genetic Alterations in ALK
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of Population Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Ceritinib from 4 trials (ASCEND-I, CLDK378X1101, ASCEND-II and ASCEND-III; n=581) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.