Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of LY2963016 Compared to Lantus in Healthy Subjects Following Two Single Subcutaneous Doses
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 13 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint of maximum Serum LY2963016 or Lantus Concentration (Cmax) has not been met according to results presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 13 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint of Area Under the Serum LY2963016 or Lantus Concentration-Time Curve (AUC) From Zero to Infinity [AUC(0-) has been met, according to results presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.