A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a 28-Day Course of Escalating Doses of Oral INCB039110 in Subjects With Stable, Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Itacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 04 Oct 2013 Results of this study have been presented at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 01 May 2013 Preliminary results expected in the second half of 2013, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 29 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.