A Multiple Arm, Multiple Stage, Phase 2, OL, Randomized, Controlled Trial to Evaluate 4 Treatment Regimens of SQ109, Increased Doses of Rifampicin, and Moxifloxacin in Adults With Newly Diagnosed, Smear-positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SQ 109 (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Moxifloxacin; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PanACEA-MAMS-TB-01
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.