Investigation of the Real World Effectiveness of Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Aerosol in Perennial Allergic Rhinitis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALANCE
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 04 Nov 2015 Results presented at the 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI).
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.