A 24-week Randomised, Double-blind and Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719/GW642444 125/25 mcg and 62.5/25mcg Inhalation Powder Compared With Placebo Inhalation Powder Delivered Once-daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.