Implementation of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP): A Demonstration Project
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PrEP Demonstration Project
- 04 Oct 2017 Results assessing kidney function in individuals in expanding PrEP roll-out cohort treated with emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, were published in the JAIDS.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 600 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.