A Korean Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in the First Cycle of Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapies (MEC, Non-AC Regimes) With Broad Range of Tumor Types (KMEC Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Alizapride; Dexamethasone; Dolasetron; Granisetron; Metoclopramide; Ondansetron; Ondansetron; Tropisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KMEC
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 30 Nov 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 New trial record