A PRELIMINARY EVALUATION OF THE SAFETY PROFILE OF TWENTY-FOUR HOUR INFUSION OF HUMAN RECOMBINANT ACTIVATED PROTEIN C (XIGRIS) EARLY IN SEVERE ACUTE PANCREATITIS.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Drotrecogin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatitis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XIG-AP 1
- 01 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results published.
- 16 Jul 2012 New trial record