A 24-Week, Ph1b, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study, to Assess the Safety Profile of Olesoxime in Patients With Stable Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treated With Interferon Beta.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olesoxime (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MSREPAIR
- Sponsors Roche; Trophos
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 11 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.