A Phase I, Open-label, Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of a Single-dose of CNTO 136 (Sirukumab) on CYP450 Enzyme Activities After Subcutaneous Administration in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirukumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.