A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 3 Different Doses of P005672 Compared to Placebo in the Treatment of Facial Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sarecycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Warner Chilcott
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.