A Randomized, Double-blind, 12-week Treatment, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of QMF149 (150 microg/160 microg o.d.) Compared With Salmeterol Xinafoate/Fluticasone Propionate (50 microg/500 microg b.i.d.) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol/mometasone (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.