Zortress (Everolimus) to Prevent Alloantibody Formation in Patients With Late Stage Renal Allograft Failure: The Everolimus-Transplant Exit Strategy Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms E-TEST
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.