A Phase II Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface, Antigen, Inactivated, Influenza Vaccine (Agrippal), Formulation 2012/2013, When Administered to Adult and Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 29 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-000063-24 ).
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date 1 Jul 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date 31 Jul 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.