A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind Phase II Study Comparing ABT-888, a PARP Inhibitor, Versus Placebo With Temozolomide in Patients With Relapsed Sensitive or Refractory Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival, calculated as the proportion of patients alive and without evidence of disease) has not been met according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.