Phase I/II Study of Cytarabine or 5-Azacitidine Combined With Tosedostat to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 10 Dec 2013 Phase I results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History