A Phase II Evaluation of MLN8237 (NSC 747888) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2017 Results assessing the activity of single agent alisertib in patients with recurrent/persistent uterine leiomyosarcoma, published in the Gynecologic Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.