A Phase 1 and Pharmacokinetic Single Agent Study of Romidepsin in Patients With Lymphomas, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Select Solid Tumors and Varying Degrees of Liver Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Glioma; Head and neck cancer; Leukaemia; Lung cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Pancreatic cancer; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic record: 11-007228).