A Phase II Study of Increased-Dose Abiraterone Acetate in Patients With Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board; IRB00008787).