Therapeutic Merit of Solifenacin in the Mitigation of Ureteral Stent-induced Pain and Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Post Ureteroscopy for Stone Management
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual end date Jun 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 New trial record
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.